LEWCO Cooling Cabinets are the most common and economically priced solution for cold temperature storage. All models feature our signature all-welded steel, heavy-duty construction, and simple user-friendly controls. Each unit comes complete with a (3) year warranty and is fully assembled, wired, and tested prior to shipment.
45 – 60°F (7 – 16°C)
Available in (4) to (32) drum, or (1) to (8) tote capacities.
Standard: 480/3/60. Please consult factory for additional voltage options.
Packaged condensing unit complete with evaporator coil, digital read-out adjustable thermostat, filters, and valves. Thermostat is pre-programmed to customer specification prior to shipment, making for easy installation.
- Outdoor Service Package: Premium finish, door trim, and NEMA 3 enclosure.
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Auxiliary hose access port
- Stainless steel construction
Ships completely assembled for easy installation. Simply connect utilities and your cabinet is ready for use!
Standard cabinet construction includes an all welded 1/8″ steel shell with 3″ urethane board insulation. Maintaining low temperatures is easy with LEWCO’s proprietary wall design featuring a welded inner shell and a completely isolated outer frame and covers. Please consult a LEWCO Applications Engineer for more information.
- Low Profile: features a 12 gauge steel plate floor that allows for convenient loading/unloading with pallet jack or drum dolly.
- Standard Profile: features an insulated base with spill containment sump.
- Multi-Level: features an insulated base with spill containment sump.
Features integrated spill containment and sump drain, 1” NPT.
Heavy-duty doors with strap hinges, 3-point latch system, and silicone rubber gaskets create a tight seal for efficiency and energy savings. This model features an interior door release mechanism for added safety.
- Standard: Blue or gray alkyd enamel
- Optional: Premium finish for corrosive environments
LEWCO Cooling Cabinets are designed and manufactured to industry standards. Our engineers regularly work to keep updated with the latest revisions in industry codes. If there is a specific industry standard or code compliance that you require for your process heating application, please contact one of our highly knowledgeable Applications Engineers to learn how LEWCO can help!